Frequently Asked Questions

What does a structural engineer do

Qualified Structural engineers use their knowledge of structural design to calculate the loads and specify the structural components required to make the structure safely stand up.

Will we help with Building regulations?

An experienced engineer will have the detail knowledge in the construction sector that will ultimately help clients avoid any potential regulatory issues down the line. Brighter Developments will further provide any detail information required by any planning officials and building control inspectors to make sure your project is ticked-off smoothly and your property receives its approval and certification.

Will a structural engineer save me money ?

At brighter developments, our Structural engineering expertise and knowledge of materials will save you a significant amount of time and money in building your home or project. Expert Knowledge of construction forms allows us to specify materials based on their durability and cost effectiveness and choosing the most optimal for your property.

Will a consultant work with other trade professionals?

We will always work with architects, building contractors and other parties involved as per each project. Our relationships with many practices allow us to ensure structural safety across the board whilst taking into account other trades work.

Get In Touch Now

We work closely with RIBA-chartered architects, private clients and Property developers on all kinds of residential and commercial structures. Project values ranging from multi-million-pound new & contemporary House designs, remodeling refurbishment & commercial office developments all across the UK. Contact us today.